STEP Singapore is pleased to invite members and others from the industry to join us for our third Mid-Autumn Festival Networking Celebrations!
Join our new Branch Committee 2019/2020 as they host this networking evening that features a professional tea-making demonstration, appreciation of a variety of teas, mooncake tasting and ending with a hearty buffet dinner!
Admire the full moon and soak in the ambience from the lovely rooftop terrace of a converted historical shop-house right in in the heart of town,conveniently located between Clarke Quay and Boat Quay,just a 3-minute walk from the Clarke Quay MRT station.
This is the ideal way to end your workday in style, catch up with old friends and new, and even bring your colleagues, partner or spouse to enjoy this delightful Chinese cultural experience!
Download brochure HERE.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registrations will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment accompanied by a duly completed registration form.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone the event.
- Equivalent substitute delegates are welcomed, subject to the Organisers being notified at least 2 working days before the event of the substitute delegate.
- The Organisers will not entertain any request for a refund of fees.
- I fully consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data as appears in the online form, document or electronic template, by STEP (Singapore Branch) for the purposes set out in our Personal Data Policy.[CLICK HERE TO READ OUR PERSONAL DATA POLICY]