To Wednesday 16 November 2022 - 13:00
After two years of being held virtually, the STEP Asia Conference returns to Singapore as an in-person event this November!
As we cautiously begin to head towards normalcy after the pandemic years, the world faces new waves of uncertainty – the conflict in Russia and Ukraine, sanctions, inflation and volatility in both the conventional markets and crypto assets.
Join our expert panel of speakers as they discuss the key issues affecting you and your clients in these uncertain times and provide you with the tools and insights to reshape how families’ succession strategies can be implemented in light of these challenging conditions.
The topical agenda includes two networking social events ideal for re-connecting with peers and colleagues and developing your business opportunities.
Agenda focus includes:
- Managing risk associated with crypto-assets
- What and how will BEPS 2.0 affect family businesses and private investment companies?
- The impact of sanctions on trustees
- Understanding modern families – trends and challenges
- The doctor says – assessing mental capacity
- Is there an alternative to trusts?
- Family governance – finding its way to a shared purpose
- No contest clauses: boon or bane?
- Divorce and trustees – planning ahead is key
- Gender identity in trusts
For more information and to register, please see Conference website.