About this Symposium
The Symposium explores recent issues in private wealth and trust law. There will be sessions discussing pressing problems relating to investments, mental capacity and the Asian family business. In addition, there will be a session reviewing the latest Singapore case law on Equity and Trust. The Symposium concludes with a distinguished panel discussing case studies surrounding difficult issues pertaining to cross border businesses and families.
The Symposium features leading practitioners, bankers, wealth advisors and academics, and is jointly organised by the Singapore Management University and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Singapore.
Featured speakers include:
- Ms Julia Abrey (Withers LLP)
- Mr Zac Lucas (Lawrence Graham LLP)
- Dr Fock Siew Tong (NTU)
- Mr Ken McCracken (Withers Consulting Group)
- Mr Lee Chiwi (Rockwills Singapore)
- Dr Michael Pfaar (Deloitte & Touche LLP)
- Ms Gerui Lim (Drew & Napier LLC)
- Mr Gurbachan Singh (GSM Law LLP)
- Associate Professor Kelvin Low (SMU)
- Professor Tang Hang Wu (SMU)
- Mr Andre Yeap, SC (Rajah & Tann LLP)
Registration starts from 8.30am.
STEP Singapore CPD Training Level: Update